Monday, September 29, 2008

Lego Block Prison Cells


In the last post I described how the control grid infrastructure is being rolled out across the US as we speak. This is the latest strategy...portable prefab concrete prison cells which can be shipped to wherever they need an instant prison to deal with civilian unrest. In my career I have designed prisons and I can confirm that these are real and they are for incarceration purposes. They are not emergency accommodation for disaster relief. They are intended for 2 occupants per cell, you can tell from the 2 bunks on the wall. In fact, I must say, from a design point of view, they appear quite innovative and efficient (but I digress). These images are from Utah.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/pictures-lego-block-prison-cells-readied-in-utah.html