Wednesday, February 18, 2009

So What's the Solution?

We find ourselves on a planet facing crisis in every direction. It's easy to become overwhelmed. What can I as a sole agent hope to achieve if I decide to consciously turn back the tide of evil and chaos? Many sense, especially those who call themselves believers, that this is not just about what we can see with our earthly eyes. It's about powers and principalities in the spiritual realms. As Darth Vadar puts it "You don't understand the POWER of the Dark Side".

So what's the solution? I've come to realise that YOU are the solution. You are a unique person. There's only one of you on this planet. There will only ever be one of you, ever. There has never been anyone quite like you and there won't be anyone like you anytime in the near future. You are not Alex Jones. I am not Martin Luther. However, God has made each of us uniquely gifted and equipped for a mission he has prepared for each of us in these last days. This is not some wimpy "God has made me interested in people so I can help them" type mission. When you find your assignment, it takes on meaning, importance, it makes the difference between life and death. It's like Luke Skywalker being told his mission is to blow up the Death Star.

Over the last two years I have found myself in intensive training to end up doing what I am doing now, blogging for the Kingdom. I have read numerous books, watched innumerable videos on youtube, listened to dozens of sermons. My hunger for information has been ravenous. The search for truth has become a passion. My journey has been validated by God along the way in tangible ways. At this time and in this season, I feel truly empowered.

Lance Wallnau calls this process "convergence". When you can identify your gifting and then find the gig the Lord has prepared for you, you start to burn. You become a 3 phase conduit for his kingdom. That's how I experience it. Lance explains the process so much better. His insights are truly astounding.










Convergence - Lance Wallnau 10 mins

If you don't have a burning conviction about whatever you're doing at the moment for the kingdom, well, you haven't found your mission yet. You may be on a mission, but it could be someone else's assignment. No wonder you suck at it and do it out of guilt. Find your passion, find your (spiritual) weapons and get to the briefing room. That's an order!

No comments: